We are looking for an Intake Technician who gets excited about starting the process of awesome support that our clients expect. If you have a passion for technology and helping people, but have had a hard time breaking into the IT world, this is a great place to start.
We support a wide variety of clients with an array of different setups and configurations. We track this information in a consistent way so that we are able to deliver excellent service when the phone rings and the client has an issue. We pride ourselves on being friendly, smart, communicative, and efficient in providing our clients with top-notch tech support. We work remotely and on-site in order to provide a quick turn-around for problems.
Are you new to IT? That's great! As long as you want to help people and have a passion for learning the ins and outs of all-things-technical, you would be a great fit.
Our offices are located in Maryville, TN but we operate in the Knoxville area.
- Start tickets for phone/email/walk-in clients.
- Get all the relevant information from the client (First Name, Last Name, Callback #, tags the computer on the ticket, correctly identifies the company)
- Work with the client to make sure that we know which computer/phone/printer is having the problem
- Listen and tag all voicemails to make sure that high priority issues get started quickly
- Schedule callbacks
- Tag all devices on the Bench
- Assist Technicians with Bench Work
- Assist Tier 1 Technicians and Team Leads follow up with clients
- Assist with the on-call rotation
When it is slow, what does this person do?
- Shadow technicians to learn new skills
- Run items to clients / pick up items from clients
What is the salary for this position?
- Pay range is $30,000-$40,000 depending upon experience
Are other benefits offered with this position?
- Yes! They will be discussed along with the offer of employment